Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Help Wanted!

Message From Angus D.I. Darroch-Warren

Dear All

I am currently studying for my MSc in Security Management at Loughborough University and I am undertaking research into the impact of the UK Privacy Laws on the private investigation process. As part of my research I have compiled an online questionnaire/survey pertinent to those that conduct investigations in the commercial sector.

As with all research, the larger the sample size, the more valid the results will be and I hope you will be amenable to disseminating the questionnaire to other contacts who might be interested in participating. Completion of the questionnaire should only take +/- 10 minutes.

The following link will take respondents to the questionnaire:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ur4QFL7UkfGLoyZLm2_2bL9g_3d_3d
(Alternatively, the link can be copied and pasted into a web browser)

The survey will be open for responses until March 21 2008.

Upon completion of the project I would be happy to share with you my results, which I hope will contain significant outcomes that will be of benefit to the security industry as a whole.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to make contact with me.