Sunday, February 10, 2008

We Are Confident This Is the Best Available UK Course in the Fundamentals of Corporate Investigating

In late 2007 ARC launched a new Investigations and Interviewing Skills course in partnership with Linx. The fedback from participants has been terrific:

- My course handout is always at the ready for a quick update, my diary is always up to date.

- Evidence gathering for me now seems so much easier; I am asking the right questions at the right time.

- I walk into an interview now with ALL the facts, which boosts my confidence in achieving the result I went for.

- The course has helped me to become more confident, mainly in asking the more direct and obvious questions. I am more organised and feel confident that from that very first contact I can see through an investigation to the best of my ability.

- One of the main benefits to me so far, with regard to investigations, has been the importance of analysing the data/information in front of you.

- One case has already been solved.

- From this course I have become a lot more confident on how to conduct an investigation from the start to the finish.

- The knowledge I have gained from the course has made me valuable contributor to the team.

We are confident that this 4-day fundamentals of investigations and interviewing course is the best available in the UK for commercial security managers. Both tutors are long-established security investigations managers and are keen to share the benefit of their experiences throughout literally hundreds of investigations.

The next Investigations and Interviewing Skills course takes place 10-13 March 2008. Contact Janet for further information, or to reserve a place.